Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ber Months

Umpisa na ng 'Ber' months. Yep, lalamig na ang simoy ng hangin. Hehe!

And this month is my birth month. My birthday will hit at the end of this month. I previously planned for a month-long specials sana, but unfortunately due to my training at work I may not be able to fulfill that task.

But I'll try my best. Even though I am kinda busy at work, I still managed to post some stuffs. I will be receiving a couple of Pinoy VCDs soon (and some DVDs as well from a friend) and I plan to share them all of course through my blogs.

Whenever I receive a VCD/DVD, or downloaded a video or song from the internet that I like, or bought a gay magazine (I wish I have a flatbed scanner though), I am like "Oh, I've got to post this on my blog!". This blog and the other one are all I that I think of. They're obviously my outlets.

Hmm, I just hope I can find time to edit/work on the video files as well as upload them via an internet café.

Happy 'Ber Months' guys!

9 comments:

Bigating Pinoy said...

Happy Bday Dave! I'm sure you'll find a way to celebrate with fantabulous party! Salamat sa mga post mo. Enjoy talaga ako sa blog mo. Luv ya!

Dave Montero said...

Thanks! Haha! U have a very nice pic! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Advnce happy bday to you dave! And always, thx for sharing your stuff!

tiggahtigz said...

Happy early Birthday! Have a great one :)

Anonymous said...

hi miong, im taking the liberty of posting my newly opened blog - http://gayxcandal.blogspot.com. please visit my site for your guide in the newest talk and news in town.

thanks. :)

Mark Xander said...

Dave, you and I share a birth month. :) Do take care.


Mark

Dave Montero said...

Aww..thanx guyz!

@tiggahtigz: Wow! Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad to have you here!

@Mark Xander: When's your birthday? Pa-canton ka! Joke!

@Scandalous: nice blog!

Eustra Bunny said...

hi dave! been a silent fan of your blog for almost 3 years now. i wanna wish you a happy birthday and more power to your site!

p.s.
would it be too much to ask for you to post thor's album? i just love him and besides me i think you're the only other person i know who appreciates him as much as i do ahihihihi!

Site Administrator said...

A cool blog.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact